2005 Harley-Davidson Softail Deluxe - FLSTNI
* 2005 Harley-Davidson Softail Deluxe - FLSTNI
* 37,276 Miles
* Custom Teal Pearl/White Pearl
* 88 Cubic Inch, Twin-Cam, Fuel-Injected Engine
* Fuel System: Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
* Five-Speed Transmission
* Final Drive: Clean, quiet belt drive system is very low-maintenance.
* Bassani Slip-ons
* Chrome Forks
* Engine Guard
* Upgraded Seat
* Rider Floorboards
* Adjustable Passenger Pegs
* Upgraded Handgrips
* Upgraded Chrome Mirrors
* Chrome Levers
* Chrome Levers
* Chrome Lever Perches
* Chrome Switch Housings
* Chrome Switches
* Chrome Master Cylinder
* Heel-Toe Shifter
* Stainless Steel Braided Cables
* During our inspection we performed the following:
* We inspected and test rode the bike. We replaced the front and rear tires.
* Notes: This is a bargain bike special and will be sold as is. Chrome chipped off the right grip end. Left grip end missing. Scratches and gash on left mirror. Chips on the gas tank. Scratches and dent on the exhaust. Scrape on the engine guard. Mark on the headlight mount. Wear mark on the seat. Scratches on the right lever. Rub mark on the rear fender. Grips are worn. Please see pictures.
* We take most titled trade-ins.
* We can arrange shipping all over the world, or pick you up at Dallas Fort Worth International Airport (DFW).
* Call Us Now 1-888-400-1151.
- Front Brakes
- License Plate Light
- Rear Brakes
- Charging System
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- Turn Signals
- Front Suspension
- Rear Suspension
- Change Transmission Oils -$45
- Adjust Neck Bearings -$69
- Replace Rocker Box Gaskets -$277 Replace Shift Shaft Seal -$303
- Fuel System
- Service Air Filter -$18 Replace Spark Plugs -$26
- Handlebars & Controls
- Adjust Cables -$18 Replace Grips -$95 Replace Levers -$72
Why Buy From Us
Who is American Motorcycle?
American Motorcycle Trading Company was formed in 1996. We came from humble beginnings, starting out in a 6,000 sq. ft. facility across from the Cowboys Stadium. We built our business on quality relationships with quality people. After serving the DFW community for approximately seven years, we outgrew our facility. In 2003 we bought a new building in the southeast corner of Six Flags Mall, just minutes from Texas Ranger’s Ballpark. Our state of the art, 27,000 sq. ft. facility provided room for our growing business. After thirteen years at Six Flags Mall, we have decided to move to a brand new location in Bedford, Texas! Our new facility is over 40,000 square feet. We’d love to see you in our new showroom.
What makes American Motorcycle different from other motorcycle dealers?
We distinguish ourselves from other dealers in variety of ways. The single most important reason is the quality of our motorcycles. Over the past 22 years, we have bought and sold countless motorcycles. Such significant experience teaches you what to look for in a quality motorcycle. We primarily obtain our motorcycles from dealers who take the motorcycles as trade ins. Our dealer principal spent almost 30 years in the automotive industry and has forged strong relationships with dealers nationwide. We also actively purchase motorcycles from individuals just like you!
All of our motorcycles go through a thorough inspection process. The initial inspection is referred to as a pre-buy inspection or PBI. Before we decide to purchase a motorcycle, our technicians evaluate the bike. This enables our buyer to select only the best units available. On top of that we go through a pre-delivery inspection or PDI, which is a 32 point mechanical and electrical check to insure a safe, trouble free buying experience. We sell most of our bikes to people we never meet! In order to maintain our reputation and build the requisite trust that our customers so often place in us, we take great pride and care in our make ready process. You can rest assured that when you buy from us, you buy a quality motorcycle.
- Tues - Sat
- 9am - 6pm
Hours Of Operation
Our premium shipping service includes palletized and enclosed door to door transportation inside the contiguous United States. Your motorcycle is carried by experienced, properly licensed, and insured shippers with proven track records. The price for shipping to your state can be found by clicking your state below. It includes $5000 in damage insurance. These quotes are for two wheeled motorcycles. If you are shipping a trike, plan on 30-40% more cost. Transit time typically falls between 14-21 calendar days for contiguous US shipments. Faster shipping can be arranged at an additional cost.
International shipping ranges from $1500-$4500 USD. The buyer is responsible for the destination country's fees, taxes, and duties.