2008 Harley-Davidson CVO Ultra Classic - FLHTCUSE3
* 2008 Harley-Davidson CVO Ultra Classic - FLHTCUSE3
* 56,507 Miles
* White Frost/Silver Mist
* Screamin' Eagle 110 Cubic Inch, Twin-Cam, Fuel-Injected Engine
* Fuel System: Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
* Six-Speed Transmission
* Final Drive: Clean, quiet belt drive system is very low-maintenance.
* Smart Security System with proximity-based, hands-free security fob (factory installed option)
* 80-watt Advanced Audio System by Harman/Kardon
* Electronic Cruise Control
* SuperTrapp Exhaust
* Screamin' Eagle High Flow Breather
* Mini Ape Hanger Handlebars
* Heated Seats
* Chrome Wheels
* Chrome Forks
* Engine Guard
* Saddlebag Guards
* Rider Floorboards
* Adjustable Passenger Floorboards
* Adjustable Highway Pegs
* Chrome Visors on the Headlights
* Klock Works Tinted Windscreen
* Heated Handgrips
* Heat Shields
* Adjustable Rider Backrest
* Chrome Mirrors
* Chrome Master Cylinder
* Chrome Switch Housings
* Stainless Steel Braided Cables
* Fairing Pouches
* Heel-Toe Shifter
* Center Stand
* Tour Pack with Passenger Backrest and Luggage Rack
* During our inspection we performed the following:
* We inspected and test rode the bike. We changed the engine oil. We replaced the front tire.
* Notes: This is a bargain bike special and will be sold as is. Small scratch and chips on the right saddlebag. Small chip on the right side panel. Small dents on the instrument panel. Chip and scratches on the left saddlebag. Different levers. Light wear on the passenger backrest. Hand grips are worn. Small scrape on the left lever. Please see pictures.
* We take most titled trade-ins.
* We can arrange shipping all over the world, or pick you up at Dallas Fort Worth International Airport (DFW).
* Call Us Now 1-888-400-1151.
- Front Brakes
- License Plate Light
- Rear Brakes
- Charging System
- Front Suspension
- Handlebars & Controls
- Rear Suspension
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- Turn Signals
- Replace Primary nad Transmission Oils -$104
- Replace Rocker Box Gaskets -$173
- Fuel System
- Service Air Filter -$18 Replace Spark Plugs -$26
Why Buy From Us
Who is American Motorcycle?
American Motorcycle Trading Company was formed in 1996. We came from humble beginnings, starting out in a 6,000 sq. ft. facility across from the Cowboys Stadium. We built our business on quality relationships with quality people. After serving the DFW community for approximately seven years, we outgrew our facility. In 2003 we bought a new building in the southeast corner of Six Flags Mall, just minutes from Texas Ranger’s Ballpark. Our state of the art, 27,000 sq. ft. facility provided room for our growing business. After thirteen years at Six Flags Mall, we have decided to move to a brand new location in Bedford, Texas! Our new facility is over 40,000 square feet. We’d love to see you in our new showroom.
What makes American Motorcycle different from other motorcycle dealers?
We distinguish ourselves from other dealers in variety of ways. The single most important reason is the quality of our motorcycles. Over the past 22 years, we have bought and sold countless motorcycles. Such significant experience teaches you what to look for in a quality motorcycle. We primarily obtain our motorcycles from dealers who take the motorcycles as trade ins. Our dealer principal spent almost 30 years in the automotive industry and has forged strong relationships with dealers nationwide. We also actively purchase motorcycles from individuals just like you!
All of our motorcycles go through a thorough inspection process. The initial inspection is referred to as a pre-buy inspection or PBI. Before we decide to purchase a motorcycle, our technicians evaluate the bike. This enables our buyer to select only the best units available. On top of that we go through a pre-delivery inspection or PDI, which is a 32 point mechanical and electrical check to insure a safe, trouble free buying experience. We sell most of our bikes to people we never meet! In order to maintain our reputation and build the requisite trust that our customers so often place in us, we take great pride and care in our make ready process. You can rest assured that when you buy from us, you buy a quality motorcycle.
- Tues - Sat
- 9am - 6pm
Hours Of Operation
Our premium shipping service includes palletized and enclosed door to door transportation inside the contiguous United States. Your motorcycle is carried by experienced, properly licensed, and insured shippers with proven track records. The price for shipping to your state can be found by clicking your state below. It includes $5000 in damage insurance. These quotes are for two wheeled motorcycles. If you are shipping a trike, plan on 30-40% more cost. Transit time typically falls between 14-21 calendar days for contiguous US shipments. Faster shipping can be arranged at an additional cost.
International shipping ranges from $1500-$4500 USD. The buyer is responsible for the destination country's fees, taxes, and duties.