2012 Harley-Davidson Dyna Wide Glide - FXDWG
* 2012 Harley-Davidson Dyna Wide Glide - FXDWG * NADA Retail Value $10,495 * 6,775 Miles * Twin Cam 103 Cubic Inch, 1690 cc Air-Cooled Fuel-Injected Motor * 6-Speed Transmission * Big Blue Pearl Paint with Flames * Carlini “Evil Ape” Handle Bars and Risers * New Front and Rear Tires * Upgraded Mirrors * Removable passenger backrest and luggage rack. * Upgraded Foot-pegs * Removable Windshield * New Battery * Stage One Upgrade with Vance & Hines Exhaust and High Flow Intake * This is overall a nice low mileage bike, but has some minor issues that would not be that tough to take care of and save a bunch of money. The Dyna Wide Glide is one of Harley's longest running models first introduced in 1993. The feel, look, and ride of this bike is classic. With the low mileage on her and the fact that she looks great, should give you years of enjoyment on this bike. * We accept most trades. * The bike does have some minor cosmetic issues (grips, scratches, blemishes) and is about due a service (change oils, plugs air filter, adjust throttle cables, etc.) also is in need of riser bushings and adjusting the neck bearings, so we are selling it "AS-IS" and the price reflects this. The buyer is expected to practice due diligence when purchasing this bike and check all pictures and descriptions of the bike to insure it is what they want. If you have any questions please ask them before purchasing. * Call or come by and talk to one of our sales associates today so we can get your knees in the breeze on this bargain bike.
- Front Brakes
- License Plate Light
- Rear Brakes
- Charging System
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- Turn Signals
- Front Suspension
- Rear Suspension
- Handlebars & Controls
- Needs Grips $60, Riser Bushings $95
- Fuel System
- Air filter cleaned $16 adjust throttle cables $16 Spark Plugs $24
- Needs Neck Bearings Adjusted $32
- Needs service (ON SALE $250)
Why Buy From Us
Who is American Motorcycle?
American Motorcycle Trading Company was formed in 1996. We came from humble beginnings, starting out in a 6,000 sq. ft. facility across from the Cowboys Stadium. We built our business on quality relationships with quality people. After serving the DFW community for approximately seven years, we outgrew our facility. In 2003 we bought a new building in the southeast corner of Six Flags Mall, just minutes from Texas Ranger’s Ballpark. Our state of the art, 27,000 sq. ft. facility provided room for our growing business. After nine years at Six Flags Mall, we have decided to open an additional location in Mansfield, Texas. Look for the grand opening the winter of 2012!
What makes American Motorcycle different from other motorcycle dealers?
We distinguish ourselves from other dealers in variety of ways. The single most important reason is the quality of our motorcycles. Over the past 17 years, we have bought and sold approximately 20,000 motorcycles. Such significant experience teaches you what to look for in a quality motorcycle. We primarily obtain our motorcycles from dealers who take the motorcycles as trade ins. Our dealer principal spent almost 30 years in the automotive industry and has forged strong relationships with dealers nationwide. We also actively purchase motorcycles from individuals just like you!
Our bikes go through a thorough inspection process. The initial inspection is referred to as a pre-buy inspection or PBI. Before we decide to purchase a motorcycle, our technicians evaluate the bike. This enables our buyer to select only the best units available. On top of that we go through a pre-delivery inspection or PDI, which is a 32 point mechanical and electrical check to insure a safe, trouble free buying experience. We sell most of our bikes to people we never meet! In order to maintain our reputation and build the requisite trust that our customers so often place in us, we take great pride and care in our make ready process. You can rest assured that when you buy from us, you buy a quality motorcycle.
- Tues - Sat
- 9am - 6pm
Hours Of Operation
Our premium shipping service includes palletized and enclosed door to door transportation inside the contiguous United States. Your motorcycle is carried by experienced, properly licensed, and insured shippers with proven track records. The price for shipping to your state can be found by clicking your state below. It includes $5000 in damage insurance. These quotes are for two wheeled motorcycles. If you are shipping a trike, plan on 30-40% more cost. Transit time typically falls between 14-21 calendar days for contiguous US shipments. Faster shipping can be arranged at an additional cost.
International shipping ranges from $1500-$4500 USD. The buyer is responsible for the destination country's fees, taxes, and duties.